- Telephone Number & email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer offers and products
- Your IP address, browser type, and pages visited – Via Google Analytics If you email us, either directly or via a contact form, this data is not stored on our web site. It is added to our CRM for the purpose of follow up enquiries. If you have called us, any paper notes will be shredded within 72 hours, after your information has been added to our secure CRM (Customer Relationship Management) If you decide not to proceed with any of our services and your enquiry is considered “Closed” your details, and any emails, will be permanently deleted from the CRM within 7 days. What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- For the processing of on line orders, we will store your contact details & address for the purpose of carrying out installations and subsequent billing, this is stored on our CRM, no orders are stored on the web site.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Information Controller, Rural Broadband, Unit 1, Marea Farm, School Road, Heacham, Norfolk PE317DH. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. For full details of your rights, please visit the ICO Website: https://ico.org.uk/for- organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
Breaches of Data. We will report any breach of personal data held by us to the ICO within 72 hours of us becoming aware of the breach This will be reported to: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/report-a-breach/personal- data-breach/